Developmental - Junior and Teen Leaders
Fall Session 2022
This basketball program is designed for youth (girls & boys), ages 10 to 17, that want to learn, improve or simply have an interest in the game of basketball. Our classes (2) are structured and run by experienced coaches. Participants are divided by age and caliber. Classes take place Saturday mornings at Centre Récréatif et Communautaire de LaSalle (8700 Hardy, H8N 2P5) and are 60-75min each.
Youth are expected:
- To behave in a respectful manner towards coaches, volunteers, and peers,
- To respect all property which include the building, the materials etc,
- To Have Fun!!
Parents of the youth members shall:
- Bring their child on time for each session,
- Be respectful towards staff, volunteers, and others,
- Notify the coach or coordinator when their child will be absent,
- Pay registration fees, as outlined below, and sign the applicable waivers/forms.
Registration fee is $85.00 + $15.00 one-time membership fee. Fees include:
- Leaders Basketball reversible jersey (to be worn at each session),
- Supervision, coaching and player skill development,
- Access to the “Open-Gym” program as well as all other activities provided by Leaders Basketball Organization
This Fall session has 10 – 12 classes
- September – December
- *Start date is September 17th and all participants must arrive at 9:00am
- Coaches will be available weekly for questions or information
*There will be two sessions:
- Block A (9:00am) -- ages 10 to 12
- Block B (10:15am) -- ages 13 to 17
All fees to be paid in full before October 1st, 2022.
- Cash or cheque which can be given in person at the start of the session.
- Interact e-transfer to email@example.com
- Please be sure to indicate your child’s full name and confirm Block A or B.
- Online – Click here (through Amilia/SportRec)
Please note, youth will not be permitted to participate until the fee has been paid in full by the indicated date.
Please contact us with any issues concerning payments.