Developmental - Junior and Teen Leaders
Fall, Winter and Summer Sessions
This basketball program is designed for youth (girls & boys), ages 10 to 17, that want to learn, improve or simply have an interest in the game of basketball. Our classes (2) are structured and run by experienced coaches. Participants are divided by age and caliber. Classes take place Saturday mornings at Centre Récréatif et Communautaire de LaSalle (8700 Hardy, H8N 2P5) and are 60-75min each.
Youth are expected:
- To behave in a respectful manner towards coaches, volunteers, and peers,
- To respect all property which include the building, the materials etc,
- To Have Fun!!
Parents of the youth members shall:
- Bring their child on time for each session,
- Be respectful towards staff, volunteers, and others,
- Notify the coach or coordinator when their child will be absent,
- Pay registration fees, as outlined below, and sign the applicable waivers/forms.
Registration fee covers:
- Leaders Basketball reversible jersey (to be worn at each session),
- Supervision, coaching and player skill development,
- Access to the “Open-Gym” program as well as all other activities provided by Leaders Basketball Organization
- Annual membership fee
Each session has 10 – 12 classes
- Fall Session: September – December
- Winter Session: January to April
- Summer Session: June to August
- Coaches will be available weekly for questions or information
There are two (2) groups per session:
- Block A (9:00am) -- ages 10 to 12
- Block B (10:15am) -- ages 11 to 17
Registration: Online only. Click here (through Amilia/SportRec)
- Cash or cheque which can be given in person at the start of the session.
- Interac e-transfer to email@example.com
- Online: with credit card (VISA/MasterCard)
Please note, youth will not be permitted to participate until the fee has been paid in full by the indicated date (before start of the 2nd class per session).
Please contact us with any issues concerning payments.