Fall and Winter Sessions
This basketball program activity is designed for youth (ages 17 and under) that need access to a gym that want to play or practice independently. There will be a coach present to offer guidance if needed but the objective is for the individual to learn and play alone or with friends.
Youth are expected:
- To behave in a respectful manner towards coaches, volunteers, and peers,
- To respect all property which include the building, the materials etc,
- To Have Fun!!
Registration fee* covers:
- Access to the “Open-Gym”
- Annual membership fee
*Free for members of the “Developmental Program” and players from all the competitive “Leaders” teams
Each session has 8 – 10 classes
- Fall Session: September – December
- Winter Session: January to April
Limited spots available.
Registration: Online only. Click here (through Amilia/SportRec)
- Cash or cheque which can be given in person at the start of the session.
- Interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Online: with credit card (VISA/MasterCard)
Please note, youth will not be permitted to participate until the fee has been paid in full by the indicated date (before start of the 1st class per session).